Brett Beyer is joining us as a guest coach April 2-9 2017. Here’s the top 7 reasons to take part of this amazing opportunity:
- Results: Brett is one of the most highly regarded Laser coaches and successful Laser sailors on the planet. Brett is not only one of the most highly respected Olympic Laser coaches, he also consistently wins the Laser Masters Worlds (He’s won 11 out of 14 attended, and podiumed the rest). He has been involved in last 5 Olympic Games as Fitness advisor and Laser/Radial Coach.
- Three coaches: a maximum of 12 lucky sailors will enjoy a lot of attention from some of the greatest minds in Laser coaching.
- In North America: Brett’s schedule keeps him busy on the water near his home in Sydney, Australia, and he spends the rest of his time traveling the world to train top sailors and events. This open clinic in North America is a rare opportunity.
- The timing: The April 2-9 dates are just ahead of the start of the busy North American sailing season. We can’t think of a better way to shake the rust off than to spend 6 days in amazing conditions with the best coaching on the planet.
- The incredible ISA facilities: The International Sailing Academy is the only all inclusive Laser clinics in the world. Sailors are housed next to the marina, fed amazing meals, coached and brand new Lasers are provided. Oh, did we mention it’s in super beautiful and tropical Mexico?
- The conditions: April is one of the best months of the year for sailing here (though our whole season is pretty awesome..). Because of our afternoon sea breeze, we’ll be able to time our sessions to work on everything from light air to high teens and waves. The launch ramp is about 100m from open ocean.
- The camaraderie: meet and train with other great Laser sailors; fight hard on the water and play hard on land with ISA’s pools, beach access, and thriving live music scene in town.
This is a rare and amazing opportunity! Book now or contact us if you have any questions.