Customer Service Lead / Shop Manager / Accommodations Coordinator
ISA is actively seeking a Customer Service Leader and Shop Manager in our Mexico waterfront location for the winter 2018/2019 season. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, competency in sailing or strong interest in sailing skill development, and fluency in Spanish. Strong organizational, management and computer skills are also a must. This is a wide reaching position with strong potential for growth.
Term: October 15, 2018 – May 15, 2019
- Customer Service Lead
- Housing & Accommodations Lead
- Sales / Marketing Assist
- Retail Management and Creative Development
- Shop Manager
- Liaising with Spanish speaking staff members
Perks: Access to laser / keelboat fleet for personal sailing, free coaching
Learn to Sail Instructor / Captain (Keelboat)
The International Sailing Academy’s keelboat program is seeking an instructor and boat captain for the upcoming winter season (November – May). The position includes teaching basic and advanced keelboat sailing, captaining pleasure cruises and performing maintenance and upkeep on ISA’s Colgate 26.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sailing instruction with an extensive focus on safety, a fun and patient personality, knowledge of small keelboat maintenance and fluency in English & Spanish languages.
Term: November 1 – April 15
- Instruct and captain all lessons, camps and charters, including prep and end of day clean/secure
- Work with the ISA team to launch and put away the boat at the beginning and end of season
- Manage checkout and return of clients on bareboat charters
- Keep the boat in “client ready to sail” condition at all times
- Manage maintenance and cleaning schedule for keelboat, handle all appropriate boat projects
- Liaise with yard workers, boat repair people, suppliers etc. to coordinate repairs
- Understand ISA Learn to Sail curriculum completely and thoroughly
- Work our Sunday Market booth in La Cruz to generate bookings
- Actively market the Keelboat program with help from ISA
Perks: Unlimited sailing in one of the best venues in the world on your free time on a Laser or 26’ Colgate keelboat.
The International Sailing Academy is hiring yoga instructors for the upcoming winter season (November – May). The positions include yoga instruction (non-dogmatic), mobility and basic activation for sailors, 6 days per week. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in yoga instruction, fluency in English & Spanish languages and a friendly personality. Opportunities for massage and other bodywork with existing clients are available.
Term Window: November 1 – April 15
Term: 3 week – multiple month positions available
Compensation: This is a work exchange program which includes food, housing and free sailing.
- Yoga Instruction
- Limited Customer Service Responsibilities
- Occasional meet & greet of customers upon arrival